- By reading this delivery information, you understand that Sproutfore provides a service to deliver fresh and dry goods to you. You will need to receive these goods at the timing you stated after you placed an order.
- To ensure the freshness of the goods, Sproutfore does not keep inventory. In the event if you are not able to collect your order on your stated timing, we will leave your order unattended on or in front of your premises. Such delivery shall be at your sole risk and you accept all liability and risk of loss, theft, and damage.
- Sproutfore delivery system has a standard timeframe for delivery.
- Once order processed, you will not be able to cancel your purchase. Please contact Sproutfore Customer Support for further assistance.
- Sproutfore will not be responsible for inaccuracy of information such wrong address and/or in the No-Go-Zones (see below).
- Orders cancelled by you or rejected due to inaccuracy of information will be refunded, subjected to an administrative fee of S$3
- All items sold/collected are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- All products and delivery prices are inclusive of GST at the prevailing rate.
- Prices in this catalogue are correct at the time of view on the website and may be subjected to change.
- If you are purchasing for individual consumption and due to the perishability of the goods, we strongly encourage you to set you shipping address to your home address.
- Sproutfore delivers case sizes of a variety of different goods, including, beverages, rice, fruits, etc. Given the heavy weight of some of these products, and our concern for the health and safety of our Logistic Partners, we do not deliver to walk-ups (a building without an elevator) above the 5th floor. In the event of a broken elevator, we also do not ask our Logistic Partners to carry groceries above the 5th floor. Our platform cannot, and does not, enforce these limits. We sincerely ask you to abide by these service limitations, as we may have to limit deliveries when orders exceed these requirements. Again this limitation exists only to protect the health and safety of our Logistic Partners. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
No Go Zones
Places such as Military Camps, Offshore islands (for e.g. Pulau Tekong, Pulau Ubin, St. John Island, Corney Island) and restricted areas that requires high level of clearance, Jurong Island and restricted airline and cargo areas such as Airport Cargo Complex and Airline Road.
Sproutfore's Delivery Charges is based on Location Fee. Consumers can choose products from as many merchants they want. Sproutfore will collect the products from the merchants and Location Fee will be charged for each merchant we collect from. Sproutfore may increase the Location Fee during peak seasons such as Chinese New Year and Christmas. See the table below.
|Total amount per order||Location Fee per merchant|
|S$0.01 - S$50.00||S$2.80|
|S$50.01 - S$100.00||S$1.80|
All delivery will be according to Sproutfore’s Delivery Timeslot. No Delivery on Sundays and Public Holidays. See the table below.
|1pm - 4pm||1pm - 4pm||1pm - 4pm||1pm - 4pm||1pm - 4pm||1pm - 4pm|
|6pm - 9pm||6pm - 9pm||6pm - 9pm||6pm - 9pm||6pm - 9pm||6pm - 9pm|
* Sensitive Items will be delivered separately between 12pm - 3pm